Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 2 Part 2

Greetings from Guangzhou! It is midnight here and I am wide awake! Ellie is sleeping like a rock so I thought I would go in the next room before I attempted to sleep again. Thinking it's just excitement.

TODAY........did you read that? 

Today I get our girl......in fourteen hours......unbelievable. God is so good.

I'll post our pics from the day.....sorry in advance for the lack of a well put together post..... ;-)

Need some info on your flight out of Korea? Here you go.....good luck.



Thankful that I live where I do not CONSTANTLY have to remind myself whether or not it is safe to drink the water!


This airport in Incheon has some crazy shops!!! Here's a shot for you Olivia! Charlotte and Jennifer I thought of you when we passed the Coach store! After booking our plane tickets, we decided we'd save our Prada shopping for another trip!


Yummy chocolate-ish muffin. Definitely would have rather had one from Java Jolt!


Waiting at our gate for our departure. We found it very quickly! Thanks for your prayers for a better airport situation today!!


On our flight, borrowing some passengers mobile hotspot to post this pic on social media! TY whoever you are! 


War wound from my acupressure motion sickness bracelet after the long flight over! This looks better than it did on day one after some Lavender! OUCH!!!! But that bracelet WORKS!!!!!


Cried like a baby for the first time since being in China after reading a sweet story from my friend Yvette about this picture. Posted it on FB. Don't miss it..... Precious!


Here's a few shots from our room at The Garden Hotel in Guangzhou.











Beautiful mural on the wall in the lobby. Our guide told us that it depicts stories from Chinese novels. It is really stunning. This picture does not do it justice.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love the Garden -- it is so nice to see those familiar rooms. Many wonderful beginnings have happened between those walls. Thinking of you all,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete