Sunday, March 23, 2014

Waiting on our girl!

While we wait for the bank to open and to go get our girl, I'll catch you up with a few pictures!

Here's our dinner from last night! Our guide recommended we go to the Chinese restaurant in our hotel.  It is pretty expensive so she suggested we get fried rice or noodles. So Ellie and I ordered the noodles and spring rolls to split plus a sprite for each of us. Our drinks were $6 each! Yikes! But that was the best tasting $6 I ever had! The food was delicious and we could not eat it all.

We came back to the room and went to bed around six. I woke up about one but Ellie slept until four so we are slowly getting switched over. 






Our meal cost about $25 total.


We got ready this morning and ran down for breakfast. It was yummy and there was TONS of food!!

Ellie chose things that looked more like dinner! Ha!


Mine looked more like a traditional breakfast!


I love these bottles that had our juice in them!


I was so excited to see my friend Tricia and her family eating breakfast! This is their last week in China and their consulate appointment is today. So nice to hear some GOOD English and see a smiling face! She suggested we take some bread out to feed the fish. Ellie thought this was awesome!!!!




View from our room....




So as I finish this up....it is 8am on Monday here. We go to the bank at nine and our guide comes to get us at 2:00pm to get MinLan at 2:30pm. I know you all will be sleeping but you should wake up to pictures of our sweet girl!!!!!

Pray for MinLan! 

Love,
Jenifer



1 comment:

  1. Praying for a miracle transition for that sweet baby!!!

    ReplyDelete