Wednesday, October 30, 2013

DTC!!!!!



I don't think I have ever loved three little letters more!  DTC!!!!  Today an email came from our placing agency saying that we were "dossier to country"!  This means that our dossier has been scanned in and submitted to China's system and our hard copy has been mailed!

I even have the DHL tracking number!  Trust that I will be watching that little envelope makes its way over the ocean!

It will be logged in by China (LID) and then they will begin to translate it and then it will be reviewed.

We are praying that everything goes smoothly, that there are no issues and that things move quickly.  Sadly not a lot goes "quickly" when it comes to adoption but there are exceptions!  Praying we are an exception.

We are so ready to go bring home our little girl.

The ache to hold her is the same ache I experienced during all of my pregnancies.

The difference is, with my pregnancies, I knew right where my babies were.

I knew they were safe and I knew that I was making the best possible choices everyday to keep them safe and protected.

With MinLan, I have no idea….

We pray everyday, multiple times for our sweet girl.

We pray for her foster family.

We pray that they show her love,

We pray that she eats well and is healthy.

We pray that our process moves quickly.

Thank you to those of you that have shared that you are praying for our girl too.

It means the world to us.


We are coming sweet girl,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment